The Turquoise Penguin

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whip It. Whip It Real Good.


So, I've been making a lot of homemade hot fudge lately. Probably more times than I should. Okay, way more times than I should (sorry, Weight Watchers!). But when I get out my whisk - I just can't help but "whip it - and whip it real good."

This design is a shout out to my favorite kitchen utensil. Holla ah 'cha gurl.



World's Easiest Microwave Hot Fudge Sauce
1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
1/4 cup Sugar
3 T Unsweetened Cocoa
1 T Water
1 T butter or Margarine

Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Get out your whisk - and whip it (or stir it) real good. Then VOILA! 3/4 cup of Hot Fudge Sauce for you to indulge in over your ice cream!!

You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment