The Turquoise Penguin

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hand-lettering // Bless Your Heart

For Christmas I asked santa/mom/dad/whomever was listening for a Wacom Bamboo splash tablet because I've really been drawn to hand-lettering lately. And I thought, what the hell, I'll try my hand at it. Literally.

I'm not gonna lie, I've really enjoyed using my tablet. I actually don't even use a mouse anymore. I'm a believer in tablets. I'm kicking myself because I let my fear of tablets keep me from one this long!

Anywho - you don't care about that.

One of my favorite songs is "Only Prettier" by Miranda Lambert. Because why?

Well I’ve been saved by the grace of Southern charm
I got a mouth like a sailor and yours is more like a Hallmark card
And if you wanna pick a fight
Well I’m gonna have to say goodnight
I don’t have to be hateful, I can just say bless your heart.


That's right - I can just say, Bless Your Heart.

P.S. I love Miranda Lambert. P.S.S. I love The Pistol Annie's.



1 comment: