The Turquoise Penguin

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Modern Vintage // Logo Design

You know those people that you just really love working with? I mean, the type of people that you just get. That work - really doesn't feel like work.

That's Modern Vintage.

Jess and I started out as co-workers and turned into friends (I blame it on our Montreal, Canada trip). Great friends. I ran and trained my first and fourth half marathon with Jess. Seriously, if you can stand to spend grueling hours running together - I feel like you can do anything together!

Anyways, this post is long overdue.

Jess asked me awhile back to design the logo for her and Becca's sweet little business venture, Modern Vintage. And seriously - working for them has been a dream. They are two amazing women - and even more amazing wedding planners.

So - check out their logo and when you're done go check out their website!


4 comments:

  1. Its an awesome looking logo. I like it! Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brochure is an advertising bi-fold template. The Flyer is promotional documents, primarily used to introduce a company, organization, products or services and inform prospective customers or members of the public of the benefits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. logo design in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete