The Turquoise Penguin

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sweet Baby Andi

This birth announcement was extra special for me. Primarily because it was for my second cousin who lives in Texas. Let me shout this out: long distance family - sucks. Codi and her sister, Britany used to come to visit for a couple weeks out of the summer back when we were kids. We always had a fun time getting into some kind of fun - whether it was at Aunt Alice Faye's or Aunt Susie's. I can't really exactly remember the last time we saw each other - but I'm sure if was one of those fun summers that we were inseparable. Let me shout this out: Thank God for technology. Through Facebook I've watched Codi get married to an awesome guy and have a beautiful baby. Seriously. Thank you, Mark Zuckerburg.

Since I wasn't able to make it to any of Codi's baby showers, I decided that I would offer to design her birth announcement for gorgeous little Andi. It actually worked out much better than I could've imagined because I got to visit with Codi in the meantime.

So, if you're sitting on your seat with anticipation to see the sweet little babe's birth announcement. Here she is. Welcome to the world, Andi Lynn. May your future be as beautiful as you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment