The Turquoise Penguin

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Green Leaf Cafe // Logo Exploration

Sometimes things fall thru - so something better can fall into place. 

The client I was working with designing these logos had a ton on his plate already - so, his idea of Green Leaf Cafe slipped through the cracks (for the time being, at least). But, I thought I'd brush some of the dust off and show you some of my logo ideation.

I was happy with how these turned out and I could already picture the branding for the entire cafe. Which still makes me a little giddy. But, you know what my mom tells me, "you can't win 'em all." And in this case - these pretty logos never made their appearance in the world - but, I think they at least deserve to say hello on my blog!

Do you have a favorite? 







No comments:

Post a Comment