The Turquoise Penguin

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Never Too Old // Bachelorette Party T-shirt Design

Seriously, I'll never get to old for Bachelorette Parties.

Never. You think I will - but I most definitely won't.

Especially when they consist of cramming a cabin in the middle of nowhere with 12 amazing girls. Especially when it happens to be Miss Barb Smith getting married. Especially when the girls are some of the nicest, funniest women you've ever met. And Barb, I love that girl. I love when you can see the love between two people and everyone celebrates it! And I haven't even met her fiance, Chris yet! Her wedding is next month in July and if the bachelorette party was any indication how much fun the wedding is going to be - I hope I don't get arrested!! :)

Since it's not allowed that I post any pictures from the bachelorette party. I'll just show you the t-shirt design that all the girls rocked on a plum t-shirt. I would post pictures of the t-shirt - but, ummm - they don't quite make the PG cut of this blog.

The top design is the winner winner - chicken dinner.

Which one is your fav?



1 comment:

  1. The designs are great. Too bad you couldn’t share pictures from the party, would have liked to see some of those. I am also about to upload some great pics from my sister’s birthday party yesterday at one of our favorite NYC venues. I really enjoyed the party and hadn’t had so much fun in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete