The Turquoise Penguin

Friday, June 21, 2013

Wine Label Friday // Custom Design

Today....I'm hungover.

Hangovers hurt much more as an adult than as a college student. I'm not sure how I could bounce back so fast after a bender. These days it takes me a minimum of three days and about 5 gallons of water to fully recover and feel like a human. Getting old(er) sucks. Okay, it kind've does. I won't knock it completely. But, the paychecks - yeah, those are nice.

How appropriate that I'm posting wine labels on today's blog post. Saying wine doesn't really affect me but the word that rhymes with fin and starts with a G...well, now I want to take a nap...at least I didn't dry heave.

Anyhow, I've never actually even met Jessica. My BFF Emily who last year moved to Shanghai recommended me to design her custom labels. So, we properly were introduced through Gmail. That intranets is a beautiful thing.

Speaking of beauty - do you like any of these? The top one was the winner winner - cheeseburger dinner. Crap. Now I want a cheeseburger.


No comments:

Post a Comment