The Turquoise Penguin

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Head vs. Stomach?

So, I'll admit it - I'm a pinterest addict. Sometimes I feel like I've won the lottery when I find something so cute/delicious/amazing and I can barely get my hands to move quick enough to re-pin it! But, here's the kicker...I have all of these wonderful boards, i.e.:: DIY, Baking Adventures & Yum In My Tum....and I have YET to actually make anything off of the boards. So, here is my delima. Where do I even start!!? Which do I do first? Do I follow my stomach and bake this incredible pumpkin bread from NancyCreative??

Or do I decide to follow my head and realize that it's time to make a few DIY changes to my bedroom and do this incredible headboard with lights from diy ideas?? 


So - what do I do?

Don't forget to follow me & my growing pin boards on Pinterest!

1 comment: