The Turquoise Penguin

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello, Ella.

I've been fortunate enough to really be catching the groove of life lately. But unfortunately, really hasn't allowed me to give this blog the TLC that it deserves.

I've recently started a new job in Nashville that I've truely found my passion and love for design again. Currently, I'm working on the stationery side of the company and have discovered that work doesn't actually have to be work. Along with starting a new job, I've been blessed to be able to work with many wonderful clients - including my brother. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that he asked ME to design his wedding invitations for his upcoming nuptuials to his beautiful (on the inside and out) fiance, Erin. So - with that being said, no complaints. Well, at least for right now, right mom? :)

When life happens, let it happen - and enjoy the ride along the way. Little Ella's birth announcement is actually long over-due. I'm sure the Holden family has been over-joyed to watch her grow into the beautiful little lady that I'm sure she is. After all, she does take after Rebekah. So, I'm formally welcoming Ella to the blog world.





No comments:

Post a Comment