The Turquoise Penguin

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pantone's 2011 Color of the Year!

So, yeah - I'm behind on Pantone announcing their big reveal of the 2011 color of the year being Honeysuckle. Fact of the matter is that, eh, honeysuckle really isn't my thing. And yeah, the first time I saw the color, I x'd out of the browser in hopes that another color would pop up (*cough*cough* turquoise). But this past month I've visited pantone.com a few multiple times since then and yes, it's finally growing on me. I don't know if it's the fact that I can smell spring in the air or Honeysuckle is pretty much the love child of coral and pink. Bottom line, I'd just like to apologize to Honeysuckle. Because you know what, you're really not that bad.


Now if I can just get my roommate to let me paint the walls!


TGIF Friends! Make it a good one! I'm hoping to be bringing some cupcake goodness to the blog this weekend. Whoop. Whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment