The Turquoise Penguin

Friday, January 14, 2011

a e i love u

My great friend, Chera asked me if I would design a black and white invitation set for her upcoming bridal show to promote her amazing catering company - CRAVE.

First, let me tell you about Chera. She's one heck of a lady. Her and I just mesh. She has one of those creative spirits that you just can't help but get inspired when you are around her. She's a great mother to two incredibly cool little girls (they take after their mom). Chera knows catering. Chera knows how to do over-the-top incredible, make you say, "i wish i could do that" events. She's one of those people that can turn something ordinary to extraordinary - and trust me - people think they can do that but not many actually can. I'm excited to watch Chera & Matt's (her husband) catering business grow. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. I'm lucky to have met them both.

This weekend I'm flying to Houston, so I won't be able to see how great the booth came out at the bridal show - but I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure it will be nothing short of over-the-top, just like Chera. 

Now on to the black and white design set:

First, is the Save The Date. How about the a e i <3 u?
 Second is the menu - take a peek at the food. Yum! So inventive and unique.
 How about placing these on a candy table? cake table? hold them up in a photo booth?
 The invitation. I think the chevron speaks for itself.

 I cut both the "groom" & "bride" out and attached to cute black and white ribbon to hang off the back of the head table chairs.
 Classy black and white thank you cards. Easily re-usable after the wedding.
"table one" is a wine bottle label. We wrapped it around a solid black bottle and had an incredible sleek-ness.
a e i <3 u.

Happy Friday, everyone. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I love your work! Amazing stuff! Second, I'm wondering how can I get those black and white stripe thank you cards with our initials? Do you do that? Do you have them printed too? you can email me at danielle.todesco@gmail.com

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete